Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Sunday that should have been

This Sunday will be the 2010 LA Marathon. Back during the summer I had given myself the goal of competing in it. As fate would have it, I quit soon after giving myself the goal. As time went on I kicked myself for giving up so quickly, but at that point it was too late to get race ready.

This Sunday I will tune in, and in fact it won't be out of disgust. I will tune in and learn. Learn about the route, learn from observing and learn what I need to do complete the race next year.

I have given myself the goal of completing the 2011 LA Marathon and this goal will be accomplished. Sunday will be part of my training.

1 comment:

  1. I know there have been so many things that have came up this year, all within the last 3 months or so! The thing is that I'm proud of you for even making an attempt at it! Don't worry next year I will be out there to cheer you on...and so will our baby!

    ReplyDelete